If you would like to use the RSPCA Assured mark you must:
- Be an RSPCA Assured member
- Use suppliers who are RSPCA Assured members
- Pay licence fee (if applicable)
- Adhere to our certification mark guidelines
- Submit artwork for approval prior to using the RSPCA Assured logo
The name RSPCA Assured cannot be used without the mark. The mark can’t be used on websites and other marketing communications to promote products or dishes that don’t carry the mark.
Licence fees are due if the RSPCA Assured name or certification mark is used to sell or promote a product.